Parents may attend with or without your children. An educational activity will be available for your child/children while you attend.
This is a course for the parents, you may bring your infant and preschool aged children to the course.
(We are assuming that school aged children will be in school during this time).
Parents will learn how to:
- Be their child's best teacher
- Build healthy relationships with children
- Enrich family life
- Support and enrich children's learning
- Parent positively
- Enrich and strengthen their child's education
- Increase children's' literacy skills
- Gain parenting confidence and knowledge
- Link with community supports
- Initiate learning experiences
Alberta Advanced Education
To join us for this enriching learning experience click on the "Register" button below or for more information contact: Kate (780) 849-8625
In the comment section, please tell us how many children you will bring to this event and thier ages. Thanks!