• The Food Safety Training is for all people handling food at home or in public places.
• Participants who complete the course successfully will receive a Basics Food Safety certificate (valid for 5 years), which is recognized through-out Canada.
• Keep your food safe at home
• Enhance your ability to obtain a job in the food service industry
• Improve your food safe skills on the job
Slave Lake Adult Education partnered with
Northern Lakes College, Slave Lake Community Education Committee
to provide this course for you.
For information call Kate at 780 849 8625
Click on REGISTER Button below. Enroll today!